If you live in Ontario and have a disability, you may be eligible to receive incontinence supplies ODSP from the provincial government. The Ontario Disability Support Program, or ODSP for short, provides many benefits to Ontarians who have a disability and are in financial need. These include reimbursement for adult diapers from ODSP, medical expenses, personal needs, and living expenses – as well as employment and childcare assistance.
This article will guide you through the step-by-step application process to give you an idea of How to Get Approved for Adult Diapers from ODSP in 5 Easy Steps!
Adult Diapers from ODSP Eligibility
To be eligible to receive the ODSP, you must meet all 4 of these requirements:
- You are a resident of Ontario
- You are 18 years or older
- You have “financial need” as determined by a caseworker after you apply
- You are either an “individual with a disability” or a member of a “prescribed class”
How to Apply for ODSP?
The application process for ODSP may seem complicated, so let’s break it down into steps.
You must verify your low income, Ontario residency, and disability since ODSP is only available to low-income Ontarians with disabilities.
To Qualify for ODSP, Complete the Following:
1. Contact your physician or your local Ontario Disability Support Office and acquire a Mandatory Special Necessities Benefit Form (MSN). *Your Doctor will fill out the MSN form*
2. Once your caseworker & Doctor approves, CONTACT US, and we will provide you with a quote for your monthly required supplies.
3. Please provide us with the following information (Name, Phone/Fax Number, and Member ID Number)
4. Once the quote is fulfilled and all paperwork is complete, a healthcare expert will contact you for further instructions.
5. Products will be shipped to your front door discreetly upon an agreed date.
Gladwell Care has partnered with the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) to provide you with all your incontinence needs.